Call for papersUPDATE 19TH FEBRUARY 2019: The Call for Papers is now closed but registration for the event is now open and a provisional programme available here.
'Linking past and present in criminological research'
- The historical origins of contemporary problems
- Parallels between past and present
- The role of history and memory in public understanding of crime and justice
- The status of the present as an historical period
- The uses of history for criminological theory
- ‘Historic’ crimes/injustices and their contemporary legacies
To submit a paper, please send a 200 word abstract to David Churchill (d.churchill [at] leeds [dot] ac [dot] uk) by Friday 8 February 2019. If you have any questions, please contact David in the first instance.